Saturday, September 4, 2010

My energy is all drained.
After such a long series of conflict. My mind is really exhausted.
Why would things like this happen? I've always thought that I'll never have issues with friends, no matter how long of friends we are. I treasure each and everyone of you.
No one is right or wrong. Or maybe both is right and wrong.

Baby said that it's all misunderstanding. Right. I thought so too at first.
But do you know how heart breaking it is when I get to know that you are at the back bitching about me.
Worst thing is, the things you used to bitch about me is exactly the same pattern when you bitch about your good friend, lets call her E.

Wow. I didn't know I was like this.
I don't give in man.
Seriously I don't know I should find that funny or what.

Well. I actually think that night we shouldn't talk.
If we should be back friends, we will eventually.
We don't need outsiders to help us settle our f/s.

But well, it was a sweet mistake.

Let's get on with our lives man.

MakeLoveNotWar<3

No comments: