Friday, September 10, 2010

Got my pay for the 1 week pana roadshow.
Didn't spend much, but shopped quite a lot online.

I think I've gotten that admin job at HSBC. I don't know, he say he'll let me know if i'm selected on sunday. But Sheena said i might be selected, cause she helped me said some good words hahaha.
High chance.

But but... i think he's too demanding. Late for 1 min, stay back 15min. Sounds familiar? ^^
Maybe just stick to retail for these 3 months? I think im more confortable in this environment.
I still have one more day to decide. Hehe.

Hmmmm... Currently at home ground. Dont know what time they going off but im damn sian already my contact lens drying up lol.

Anyway, support http://www.your-punani.blogspot.com/! It's an unique online store selling men and ladies apparrels. And i swear their men's blazar is damn cool and affordable unlike retail's selling. :)

Photos coming up as I didn't update muchhhhhhh

No comments: