Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Introducing Sissycloset!!!

Their overseas Fashion Agents bring in the latest apparels to SissyCloset, they regularly conduct random quality check on their products. If they do not meet their requirement, they do not bring them in. They will never sell inferior apparels to their customers and that's for sure!

You can totally trust the quality and only at Sissycloset, they provide
*100% Free Shipping
*100% Free contact lens casing for each pair of lens purchase (not including of supplies!)
*100% Free meetups @ your convenience
*100% top/good quality apparels

Where to find such good deals? I like to shop online a lot, but I've never seen any online stores having free meetups, AT MY CONVENIENCE!


Trendy dresses at affordable price from $15 onwards!

Tops going on from $13.60!!!

They even have big sized shirts! For me, for now.... Hahaha.

Here comes my favourite...
My choice : GEO Circle Lens MCE-IM-705 It's under the Trendy Circle Lens.
And guess what? Lenses going at $8 ONLY!!!!!!!

$8!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Go to http://www.sissycloset.com, quote my name Fu Xiao Wen/ Shu Wen and get a 5% OFF!

Happy shopping!!
XOXO

No comments: