Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photo credit : Google.com

Bought this Geo lens. Nice? It's XCM-214 Angel Brown :-)

Bought another two tops online too. Like it!

And now... I wanna buy a Mac book pro as my laptop now is old and down liao. S$1,488..........



Sigh stressing up these few days tell me what to do

Maybe they're right when they say family is the only support
But why is mine sooooo opposite
Everyday see me wanna talk about money money money nag nag nag non stop
I also have no money okkkkkkkkk why not you give me some since im not taking allowance from you since last year!
Cant u be more understanding and stop nagging at meeeeeeeee

Whoa really very stress

School's starting soon and ive not prepared myself yet

TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends? NO TIME

"BF" stress also

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

Gone.......... My life is ruined
I really regret...
I messed up my whole life man

Sometimes i really wished that someone would understand me.
Don't ask me anything, ask me out for a drink, and be my listening ears. Even if i dont wanna say anything, just be there.

Today i asked belle, how long can love last?
She said few years, but after that is just commitment.
I feel sad when i hear this answer.

But she added on, soul mate is different. And explained...

So, where is my soul mate????
Where are true friends that will be there no matter what?
What is family suppose to mean?

I secretly envy friends that have a complete family even till now. All my best buds, Shermaine, Sheena, Annabelle, Crystal, Yaqi, they all have a happy and complete family. Except me.

They will talk about their family happily, I have nothing to talk about.

I wished that i have a happy family consist of a dad and a mum, siblings staying together.
I really dont mind if they quarrel every night. At least, we're together.

I feel lonely when i go home. I don't like to go home.
But I miss my dog.

JustARantingPostPardonMe

No comments: