Sunday, August 29, 2010

mmm.... I know a Capricorn man, and he is very controlling, when I first met him, he said he loves me straight out, didn't give me enough time to say anything, he is very insecure with himself and life, but this guy is now harassing me and ringing me and texting me everyday..... they are also threatening people who can't control their own actions...... they do lie a lot and try to be very charming to get where they want you, they are cheaters and most of all, they crap on about stuff that isn't true.... if you do not do what they want you to do, they try to destroy you and any possible way they can find it! they aren't good people to certain people, they love to take advantage on certain people, I have to say but he is so much of a home person, doesn't go anywhere, he always stays put and think about the next girl he can hurt!!!!!! it is very true they don't like Libra's being social and having fun, they are jealous people, I will never be with another Capricorn man again, as they are very hurtful and moody! and I can't not stand that! and yes He is very controlling needs to have his own way like all the time.... and he always needs to know where im going, what im doing and who with! it drives me insane cos he acts like my parents, I really hate that!!!!!

Source from : http://www.compatible-astrology.com/seducing-scorpio.html

Hmm, very true.

No comments: