Thursday, March 19, 2009

Too tired to think.

Was feeling damn bored yesternoon so asked 亲爱的Fangying out.
Thinking hard where to go... and tada! I wanna go Meidi-ya @ Liang court, Clarke Quay.
Wanted to buy THAT cutie cup noodle for a very long time alr :'(
Yes yes, and I bought it. Saw that plastic bag? Hiak.

(STILL HAVE A LOT OF PICTURES BUT BLUETOOTH NOT WORKING SO... DAMN IT!)

Anyway, went to have lunch blah blah..
Yanfen & Sheena came about evening.

Took lots of pictures so let em talk.

(Where the G-max is.)
Still damn sad that I can't post all of the pictures I have.
But anyway, yeah, the night life over there was gr8 !

Vivocity today with Sis after visiting grandma @ SGH.
Had coffeeeeeeee, I like!
Shoppinggggggg, I love!

Then off to celebrate 宝贝Shermaine's birthday @ Hilltop!
Shall post the pictures all and on another post I think.

Yay yay, outing with Geraldine & co. tomorrow.
So excited lah, you all know why. HAHA!

Fuck whosoever for inventing Maths!