Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let bygones be bygones..

(I POST THIS ON THE 16TH MARCH, NOT 15TH, BLOGGER SUCK!)

Went to Hilltop again with my girls cause I'm craving for some alcohol content, haha! (Yanfen, Yaqi, Sheena, Fangying, Yeexin)

Met them up @ 38wang Pastamaniaaaaaaaaaa!
And this is a potential 汤鬼
(Laoniang)

(Yeexin & Sheena)
And this is the potential 酒鬼
(Laoniang again)
After the boozing session getting a bit hungry so went to 亲爱的Fangying house.
She's so sweet to cook me some finger food! ^^
And this is the potential 家庭主妇!
(Not laoniang of course, its my 亲爱的!)

Work next day, with a new girl, Yimin.
Nothing much but fun! Love her laughter. I love you as well, Meiyun. I know you read my blog. (笑)
Found this candid picture very funny!
Ahahahaha, ignore me. Inside joke.

Hk cafe after work to look for my girls, instead, I saw a lot of other people.
Well, I must say again, he really looks like _______!
Hmm, went to OCC play pool with my girls and Yaqi's cousin and his friends.
Kw house @ 2am, and I went off @ 3. 好无聊
Homed : 3.30am -.-

Yay! It's Yeexin's birthday today!
Going over to her bbq, so, stay tuned!