Saturday, March 21, 2009

Updated

WARNING:
OVER DOZENS OF PICTURES.

Taken 2 weeks ago.
All these below was taken on saturday(work). it's a very special day cause we have the most no. of people among all days!
Was working half day so dined with cousins as I saw them there ;)
Managed to take this picture with one of my cousins only.
Rushed to OP condo right after dinner.
Damn, Darryl and all lied to me. I was rushing like dog! DUH.
Went swimming with girlfriends and one Melvin.
Enjoy the pics below. HAHAH.
Went over to Safra as co. wanted to play pool.
Was making a joke out of it saying why didn't we play enough just now.
Swimming I meant. (笑)
They were teasing me saying I looked like a preg lady wearing that sundress.
So actually Melvin was secretly admiring preg ladies so it inspired him to be one..
And my son is born. He grew up so big-sized.
Yeah. He's helping me to cross the road.
Such a great son I've! (Daughter-in-law's shawl)
Ok. No more stories.
Random pics.
Darryl w/o specs. Cause it's with me! Ha. Looked weird?
Yeah. My son's marrying this lady. In few months time.. Remember to come for the wedding dinner!
(SHIT. DON'T WHACK ME WHEN YOU TWO SEE THIS. HAHAHA.)