Thursday, October 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(:

Yesyes, went towning with Sister Yan and watched Connected. 5/5 ok!
Ate Fennie's fav, pastamania! Haa. Too bad she's not there.

Went back to Yishun around evening. Had dinner with family.
Went off to meet my girls. Went to 744 kopitiam cause they're starving.
Ying ying challenged me to 'KAM LO KI!'


Then received a surprise from all of them! Haa. We went to a void deck, then the cake is already on the table yet I still didn't realised it. They asked me to walk straight and say there's someone waiting for me there (claimed that he's botak, wears blue). And you know what? It's a doraemon they placed it in the basket of a bicycle! Lol. Aren't they sweeeeeeeeet ?!

Continued with the drinking session until we cannot tahan. Then all came to my place and stayed over till this morning, gonna meet them later!

Lastly, random pics of darling & a hum sup lou


p.s. I fucking 'love' yaqi now man! Caused me to go home drenched with corn flour uh? You wait only.....