Friday, October 10, 2008

:{


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...



Sigh. We really want to know what you're thinking..
Now that such things happened, I don't know what to do or help, I can only vent it here.
I can't believe that you're the one..

I always thought that these kinda thing won't ever happened to us.
Cause we're all SISTERS.
Yes, we're that close that we call each other that.

Why? Tell us why lah.
You know what? We're really very disappointed. Very...

So many things, I really don't know what to believe and what not to.
I really don't know how you can face us in the future..

I wanted to vent out everything now. But I can't find words to describe how I feel.

You this 'sister' made my mood totally............. argh!

But I seriously can't afford to lose any one of you.
Yet I can't forgive this. Although 亲爱的 already don't mind. I still have my own mindset.

宝贝, I wanna cry it all out.

T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T

Come out liao call us..