Thursday, October 2, 2008

笑う

Exams starts tomorrow, and I'm putting on a mask now because I've found a zit on my face.
Okay, this is so random. Ahaa.

Studied History a lil bit, decided to quickly end this post and go back to mugging.
Oh, and Math! Argh.

Yesterday night I had a very very incredibly scary nightmare. Or should I say this morning?
This nightmare almost caused me to be late for school, nearly!
I shall forget this dream, cause reality isn't that cruel.

P. Timberlake sent me this song '下雨天' by '南拳妈妈'. Very nice song! At first I don't believe it. Haa. Thanks bro!
下雨天了怎么办我好想你?不敢打给你,我找不到原因.
怎样的雨?怎样的夜?怎样的我能让你更想念?
被爱的人不用道歉!

OK, gotta mug now.
Don't worry, after the exams I'll have loads to post! Cause there will be a lot of activities awaits me! Yayness, ok stop dreaming now.

Buhbye!

Thanks Sister Yan for the present! I love the dress very much, don't worry :D