Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy

Yay! Watched sun rise this morning.
Thank you '白马王子'! ( trying not to puke)
Haha, just kidding :)

Waiting. Faster come out.

Why still not yet come out ah?

Finally.. There you are, daddy sun!


Went back home and sleep.
Met sis @ Amk and went to Dhoby Ghaut and get my Dickies' bag !!!
Finally gotten it after a long wait of capping. This is why I hate pre-orders.
Anyway, I'm so happy. My contact lens arrived too! Nice nice, its grey :D

Daddy(?) gave mommy roses! I want also lehhhhh! >.<

Today is mommy's lunar birthday (?)
Went for vegeterian dinner, mom is a vegeterian. And today I've also became a herbivore.
This restaurant is at Quality Hotel (sounds so budget sia).
But business was good there! Need to reserve somemore..

Say bye to princess!

(J*I*A*O*B*I*N)
Mood still not good!