Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Wenta Novena's Velocity with Shimin after lunch with 宝贝.
Bought everything for her prom, I felt so excited after she bought that dress :/
I love that dress soso much, I swear I will buy it from her someday, haa.

Found a job at Novena Square too. Start work on mondaythis thursday.
Shop name Pink uh. Come look for meeeeeee.
Guess it will be darn boring there. Very few ppl walk pass.

Then wenta Far East. Continue the prom thingy, needa buy a lot of things.
Felt so contented la, after seeing her buy so many things I chosed :D

Eh, JEW SHI MIN! I KNOW YOU READ MY BLOG ONE, SO BETTER FASTER SEND ME THE PICTUREEEEES.
SAME GOES FOR CFY. QUICK, SLOWPOKES.
:D

Oh yes, I saw Juney at Far East! Soso happy :)
And I saw a biatch. Dooo dooo dooooo~

Happy birthday sister.. Happy birthday.
I will make up for it.
You and I are both hello kitty lovers, I will make sure I'll buy lots of hello kitty for you k? Wait for me.. :D Seeya.