Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.

Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,
who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,
who holds your hand in front of his friends,
who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on.

One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you.

The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

Was it mere jealousy? Or more?
Is it inevitable? Or can be avoided?
Am I too narrow-minded?

And to you.
My sun may never rise the way it did with you.
And he may never kiss me the way that you'd do.
But at least he makes me feel like a part of his life.
At least he doesn't make me cry.
I know I can call him mine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't waste my love on my didi!
See, how sweet he is :}


What? You mean you can't see?
Okok.


Sweet or not?
Where to find?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCTOBER:Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

OH GAWD. Is this true?