Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crystal Jade for Juney's birthday!
Halfway thru the meal, Fennie and me went to polar cakes and bought back Little Twin Star cake to surprise Juney ;D

She nearly burst into tears (笑)
Group photo. Gawd, I miss this clique. But missing a few more people ;(
Met up with 亲爱的and girlfriend at Causeway too.
Had pastamania -.-



These are random photos.
NOTE: Last one is super scary. You can skip by closing this window.


Work tomorrow. I doing the opening! First time, so excited! :D
Yay yay. Don't have to go home alone after work tomorrow alr,
Yanntorng coming find me as she's working near my workplace too! Woohooooo happy!
zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx.


(To Fen)
Sister, just THANK YOU.
Really. And Im glad to find a good friend like you.
(L)


(To boyf)
Baby, sorry for today.
I wanted to say this to you but I don't dare to.
I feel really bad meeting you just awhile and go off alr.
Really didn't mean it, you know the reason. You know I really miss you.
And, I was harsh to you after I quarrelled with other ppl.
You didn't even blame me. Sorry.
I was lucky to have you.. seriously.
I love you.