Monday, September 29, 2008

したに T3

Went to T3 finally. But this time it's only me and Stich.
But but but.. ! Fennies promised that we shall go again with more ppl. PROMISED!
We did study, @ Coffee bean. Waste of money! Chor alright. Gluttons.
After that met up with Qin Ai De & Eileen.
Oh, that girl Eileen became prettier! And she's going for my birthday thingy :D

Pictures speaks a thousand words. Haaaaaaaa

Oh and btw, I'm not disturbed by what happened today. Small matter only ma. Also not as if life & death thing. And I give you la ok? Since you want so much then give you lor. I don't kiam eng such thing. I can find one easily on the street. Yours then yours lor. LOL. Child play.

Sorry but I really had enough of all these shit already. Oh, the last thing I wanna say. Thats my quote! ' All guys are the same'. HAHA! I hate ppl who are in love. Yuck! D; No offence though! LOL.

p.s. Y. Hilton, J. Natasha, P. Timberlake & S. Cullen :D ~私の姉妹と兄弟愛! 誰もあなたを置き換えることができますOKAY?! XOXO.

'avatars
myspace image at Gickr