Friday, September 12, 2008

Relink :D

Link changed. Relink ok?

Finished our R&J production. I've done badly and I don't deserve to get the highest mark as a director. I feel that I've dragged the whole group down.
I feel so embarrassed. But I just couldn't control my tears.

But I'm really proud of our actors. You guys done a very good job. Especially our Romeo.
Great efforts from props people yesterday too.

I was actually posting a everything-sad entry. But Fen asked me not to post such a sad entry, must also focus on the good things not all bad things.
But everything just screwed up. So many bad things happening. People just come & go.
Can't everyone just stay together? Why must people leave when all of us already had an unbreakable bond. I hate all these. Makes people sad.

Injured both my knee. What a clumsy ass.
Sick, cold.
Whatever. Let me just die.



I want to sleep. I want to watch dozens of horror movies at once now.


I am so sad.



I HATE ALL THIS LAHHHHHHHHH. FUCK.




Lastly. I still really want to thank all of you for all the hard work. I know that everyone is putting a lot of effort for this production. You're the best 2B2! I swear I really love all of you. None of you will be forgotten by me.






My computer is so lag. There's still so much more photos. I will try to upload all another time. How united is our class!