Friday, September 26, 2008

読書...

Juney says that she loves me cause I always play pranks and jokes which made her laugh.

I don't wanna be a joker but I can't help it!

What the chiiiii-kiiieeenn !



Alright, finish both EL & CL papers. Whoa shiok man. I can say its quite easy :} But pray that I get high marks lor. Cannot be so complacent!



Duh. Didn't get to see him today. I was like, what the... as I was still happily coming to school and getting so excited that I'm going to see him again. Haha.

Next paper : History & Math P1, Friday 3 october.

Byebyebyebyebye people!

P.s. Sis is buying me the whole collection of Stephanie Meyer's stories. That includes Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
I'm finishing Twilight already! :} Hope to finish it by next week though. It's ahtia's!