Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's been so long,

Hi! Back at this space again. Promised to do a proper post... so here it is.

So we celebrated the first girl to be 18 in our group that is Sheena! On 25th Feb.


Mmmmm wondering how fast will it be when it is already my turn to be 18. 7 more months!
......
.....
..
Went to Club Nana recently for the second time. Enjoyed it much!

Seems like our Bong Bong enjoyed it very much too....
.......
....
..
At TTSH with boy. You know why.


On the way to school with stupid girl.

...........
......
...




Yesterday went to 99 degrees, like AGAIN!
........
.....
..

Actually these are all the things I do recently. Yeah I have a boring school life.
But I already know what I'm gonna pursue after my GCE exams!
Don't tell you first! Hehe.

Gonna meet my girls for Partyworld<3 in 45mins time and I'm still blogging here!
Shall take lots of pictures and blog again another day!

Ciao!