Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baking session/World/Lovely Paws Singapore

Had the first baking session with Stichy and Amelia!
Quite confident at first but end up quite fail ah, hahaha.

Pix first!
All the ingredients needed
Most importantly, White Wings!


Potential Housewifes......... not.




Even Dou Dou is curious!


They never eat rice in the morning that's why no strength

From this,
I MIXED TO
this.....


Colourings added! Most fun.

Strawberry fillings!!!

Popped it in my microwave oven!

Did not take any pix afterwards because we were all busy doing the icing for the cakes!

Quite a fail attempt at doing Rainbow cakes(though it's really quite yummy!)
Next time we must really do it in 7 colours! No slack!
.............
........
///
Took Purikura with the boy last night when we were at Cineleisure with clique.
Watched World Invasions: Battle of LA. Not bad, but quite scary IMO. Haha!




I'm so frigging bored right now. The boy went out with his friends. I'm at home rotting.
Yeah it's 3am but I woke up at 7pm I can't sleep back so early!!!
Nobody wanna meet me :'( Cuz' weekends is boyfriends/lovers day. Big sigh!

Cute picture of Dou Dou sleeping I just took.

.........................
...................
.............
...... //
Oh by the way! You can get your fur kids groomed at $22NETT(u.p. $45 onwards) at Lovely Paws!
I've put up a facebook banner at the right side of blog. You can click it for more info!
Or if you know me personally you can just let me know if you're interested.

Bed time! Nighties<3

No comments: