Thursday, April 8, 2010

Life goes on

Stayed overnight at Sheena's place. Fun! Talked cock with Xiaobai and Shermaine on facebook till late 5am!
I've been nagging to Sheena that I'm craving for seaweed chicken until she tabuleh tahan so we went down to shop and save at 7AM! Bought raw and cooked:)))))) Very very full naozxzxzxz!

Going to Arts Panache tomorrow night.. Hopefully lah, if Yaqi stills remembers to buy the tickets for me.
It's been 3 years since the last school concert. But this year is damn budget, organising at some don't-know-what girls' school. And the previous years was at Victoria Concert Hall. Yes! What a big change!
Maybe new principal, new budget? Hahahaaa BUDGET!

It's still long to the next enrollment for my N levels classes! My brain is getting rusty. :'(

Hitting the town later with Henry. Happpiiiieeesss ttm!

If God could grant me a wish now, I wished that nothing will happen to him.
Perhaps just fine him? But I don't think it's possible anymore as its not the first time...
Feels like bursting out my tears now na. It's partly my fault too, I had no responsibility D:
Whatever happens, baby I will wait for you.

No comments: