Tuesday, April 27, 2010

>:(

I took lots of pictures this two days but was unable to upload cause I didn't bring my cable along..
Went East Coast yesterday, prize stage! Baby finally caught a big melody! Right, after 1year! Hehe. And Zhicai gimme his hellokitty he caught :D:D:D:D Happpppy ttm! That means i've got 2!

And.... I'm not working at the clinic anymore. Sigh, yeah you might think "yaya again, everytime like that" but this time round is really not my fault. Basically no one teaches me anything, and expects me to know EVERYTHING. Wtf? And once i wronged a minor thing on the 3rd day of work, i was called into doctor's office. HE JUST SAID NASTY THINGS AT ME. Like, "I'm not your father you know, i paid you to do things good" Yeah right, then don't teach me anything? HA. And he was like, "I'm so stressed you know" for 3 times a day everyday. Chased patients away when his mood was bad. Well, lemme say, you will not succeed and will forever be a factory doctor in a small clinic of yours! LOL ok i must admit the fact that you're popular, opps sorry i meant INFAMOUS. Being on the paper for dunno how many times, aren't you ashamed?(Giving expired medicine, bad attitude towards patients)

Anyway you guys will be happy that i left that physco doctor's clinic.

I found a new pushcart job, which i think is quite good already. Just have to tahan 7 more months and i'll be back to studies!

Going fishing nowwww! Ciaos!

No comments: