Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blah.

Alright. I've deleted everything from the previous post.
Cause the main motive is just for me to vent it all out. And so I just did:)

Nice text messaging with Jae Kyung from last night till this afternoon.
It was nice when he said that he misses all of us. Yeah, and I'm looking forward to seeing him during June holidays! Yay!
Fyi, he's a korean student from OPSS(2A1 08') but he transferred to AMKSS! :((((((

I'm not working for 2 weeks! Oh well, I should find another job. Cause the new girl's working full time? Ummm, I don't know. Leaving without asking would be better right? Haha!
I need to work cause I need extra cash to spend! More new clothes, new hp, outings etc etc.

Okay, I'm still thinking whether to go to school tomorrow or not.. Cause it's just 3 hours of school. My beauty sleep! x(

Lastly, happy belated birthday to Angeline Koh Mei Ee & my cuzzie Ang Sze Ling!~