Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Now I reminisces,

HAHAHA!
I just look thru my folders and found some "untouched" files.
It was pictures, taken 2 years ago! That was like..... 2007? When I was 14.
Hilarious, but I still shall post and let my girls see 以前的我们! (LOL)

(We called ourselves "AKT" in the past! LOL man!)

On the other note, while browsing thru these pictures, memories flows by,
like we've chalet together, every friday we would chiong home after school and meet 1pm @ Yishun interchange and 下Bugis.
We've always been finding new places to go every weekend. Anywhere from East Mall to West Mall.
One period we've always been diao-ing at Pasir Ris with those new found friends(Fangying will remember it more)

Ha. Remember, my girls?

I'm glad that till now, our friendship still stays strong as before!
And no one is drifted apart despite not meeting up often(yes, I'm saying about you, Shermaine)

Still, 友情万岁!
AKT HUAT AH! (JOKING JOKING, HAHA!)