Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Anniversary on 7/08/12 ❤ ♡ ❤ ღ





No fancy celebrations or expensive presents.

We merely had a fulfilling lunch at Kungfu Paradise @ Jcube, worked till 3pm that day and Gatti came to fetch me :')
Didn't have any picture of me, I look like death that day hahaha.

He is supposed to be at Tekong on that day but went out by having MC from changi hospital.
Hmm.

Anyway, haven't seen him since last Wednesday when he booked in. To be precise, not even Wednesday, as he needs to book in at 7am so I went home the night before :(

But I'll see him in two more days!!!! TGIFriday!!!!!
We're gonna treasure the rest of the following weekends together cuz' it's just pass soooo fast always!

It's already 2:49am and I'm gonna head to bed now~

Singing K with ah chu and yucca tomorrow in town hehehe goodnightzzzzz

No comments: