Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Taipei Day 1

Hello! I'm back for the post as titled.
Yes! I went to Taipei for 9 days 8 nights and it's the most memorable trip because there is no adult AT ALL!
Do whatever we want, go where ever we wanna go.
And yepppppp, pictures!!!

At Changi Airport (8.30am) :



After 4.45hrs of flight, we reach Taoyuan Airport! (1330pm) :



Took a bus just outside Taoyuan Airport which I think is 1819 that will stop us at Taipei Main Station in 1 hour's time. Camwhore alert!







Finally reached the apartment near Taipei Main Station.
Very budget but not that bad, at least for the location -.-



Just some pictures of the surroundings around our apartment :


 




Yes! We tried this egg tart and it's the best I ever had!

And since half of the day is gone just by packing and settling down, we only managed to go to Shilin Night Market for day 1.

I wanted to end this post with pictures but blogger doesn't allow me to load the last few pictures :(

Shall blog again!

No comments: