Sunday, June 12, 2011

The hottest love has the coldest end.

Hi humans.
Hope that you don't smell a shitty smell cuz this blog is dead.


Slight updates.
We've ended our 2 years plus r/s 1 month ago. So.... stop asking.
Reason, I guess I can only say that we're really not suitable.
Some ppl takes 6 months to realized that they're not suitable, but for us, we took 2 years.
Not too long, but not as short either.


Going through a hard time for this break up. Had good friends around me, really glad :)
Stronger after this, I will not let anyone manipulate me anymore. I want to live for myself and my family.


And then I fell in love. I don't know how long it'll last but the feeling is so strong like I've never felt before.


I nearly forgotten the feeling of being in love. 




I will update this blog when I'm free again! 
Ciaoz.

No comments: