Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2 year anni/


Gift to him <3 Deep meanings lol.


I made this box of chocolates myself! Yummy.


Going on a date ^0^

Just spent our 2 year anniversary on the 24th this month. 
We went to Marina Punggol and have our dinner at some open space seafood restaurant. Good food.
Did silly things together but I shall not reveal cause it's so embarrassing! It's involves durians. Lol.

So excited for 4th may because it's the only day we can party real hard! Afterwards everyone have to go back to their hectic schedule and I'll be so busy studying!

As I was typing this post, the clock strike twelve and it's Dou Dou's birthday! (27th april)
Bringing her to some pets cafe around Balestier and giving her a treat! And maybe Spa!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 豆豆!!!
Old photo of her which is edited by Shermaine but i swear she is so much cuter now hehe!


Littlest things in life like this really does cheered me up a little.
I'm so bothered by so much things these days and i cld say that it's the lowest point of my life.



/I'd love to be happier. 

No comments: