Friday, November 19, 2010

China Trip.

Got over a thousand of photos to upload. Too lazy!!!
Importing everything to my laptop now, going way too slow. I'm falling asleep.

These 8 days trip I've learnt a lot ( blah blah blah so typical )
K. The food sucks.
Even now, whenever I see chinese restaurants being advertised on teevee I have the immediate urge to puke.
Yes, it's that bad. So bad that I'm having constipation. LOL.

All else is fine! Hate climbing mountains cuz my excess fats can't breathe hahahaha!
Tried different things I've never before, like 放鞭炮!

But I realised that I really don't like to travel. I kinda homesick a lot, miss my friends and family.

Next trip, I want to go with my girls.
Really hoped that they ON!!!!

Photos I upload on my facebook okay? Blogger is too lag.
www.facebook.com/fu.xiaowen

Just one.

No comments: