Thursday, October 14, 2010

Girls like me should shop at City Plaza

Oh yezzzzz! I personally thinks that girls like us should shop at City plaza lorrrrrr.
Because almost all the shops is wholesale retail, you might just get a dress for like, $10, but blogshop's or other retail stores selling it at $20 plus !

I used to thought that Far East Plaza is the best to shop at for teenager.
And thought City Plaza is for prostitutes, and aunties ( I don't know why but it just linked it up)
BUT HELL NO! I've been there in the past to do hair extensions (Angel Xin) and it's not like that!
Well it has changed a lot over there, almost 80% of the shops there is the supplier for blogshops and that means - cheap and nice wears!!!

Don't have much cash left that day so I just bought these :

 These is my favourite brand of falsies( my friends should know it) I've been a loyal user of it since last year(the right one) I usually buy it at SaSa Northpoint for like..... $8-$9?

Guess how much is it now at City Plaza! Freakin $5 each box!

There are also those made in china ones which they selling a box of 20 pairs at $10 !


Double Eyelid Glue/ Falsies Glue @ $4 for 2 tubes!

Rawrrrr! I want to go back there soon! And bring lots of cash with me!!!
Gals! Let's go shop for more!!!