Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bulletproof

Been hanging out with my besties at Starbucks often. I love days with them around me.
It feels like all my troubles is blown away by them. Hehe.
Decided to take things easy. It's the toughest period of my life but I gonna continue to work hard for my future! Thought about life and stuffs, and I finally realised that Im actually the most fortunate person in this world. So I won't take things for granted ANYMORE. I SWEAR ^^ I wont let a guy to ruin my life and control me anymore. I decide my own life.

Start on my 少量多餐 diet from today onwards! Going jogging every morning ( except for today, got job interview)
Aim to lose 10kgs in a 2 months' time. NO more oily/fried food. I will also feel good about myself!

Gonna work with Xiaobai Korkor starting from this June! Happy ttm!

School's starting in January 2011! So busy!!!

Should i create a twitter account? HAHA. it seems to be the trend now!

No comments: