Monday, October 5, 2009

-

Aw ar aw bought me a camera i've always wanted for my birthday.
took quite a few pictures, the picture quality is good!
but the camera+full set is returned to him cause he wanted to give it to me on my actual birthday-.-

time really flies. i'll be officially 16 when the clock strikes 12 on 9october.
i've changed, my friends has all changed. no longer that immature bunch going around staring ppl 'xiaolians' ya? haha!

last year on my birthday, im still not over (J) and expecting him to text me a birthday regard. but no, disappointed or rather, i expected it too.

this year, i've Aw ar aw to planned my birthday and surprises perfectly for me. he gathered all my loved ones to celebrate this special day with me. but again, he's no longer my bf.
is it fated? that no bfs will celebrate my bday with me? lol.

neway, shall upload some pictures i have found from last year's folder.
i still think that i looked better last year. T.T

















No comments: