Tuesday, February 24, 2009

-

LOL!
Webcam-ing with Ricky best!friend.
He help take the SS one. I still can't learn to click what then can SS. Duh.
Ask him teach me also don't want. Such an ass. Still claim he's my best!friend-.-

Ha. Darling ask me thurs want work or not, but got chemistry remedial, can't! Tsk ;(

Anyway, school today was bad.
Super guilty about Terence's thingy.
If I didn't force Ricky to touch Terence's ______, Terence would not run to toilet.
Then Ang wouldn't wna play also, then she won't push the toilet's door to find Terence.
If didn't push the toilet door, then it won't hit Terence's head.
If didn't hit Terence's head, he won't kena a huge bulky baluku.

Hopefully Terence will be fine. Luckily the baluku subsided a bit ah!
And he reached home safely.
Night time then text him again see he see doc alr or not! Ha.
*

-edited-
Shall remember Stichy's fav quote :
I don't give a damn.